2023: A Huge Year With More to Come!
Dec 11, 2023
The Cotton Farms team is celebrating the end of an amazing year that included beginning construction on several gorgeous new homes in our Fuquay-Varina neighborhood. Our expectations for 2023 were sky-high and we have found success at nearly every turn. As we look ahead to 2024, it is with even more excitement as we look forward to even greater achievements.
2023’s Shining Moments in Cotton Farms:
- What was our most exciting moment of 2023? Beginning construction on several gorgeous, custom-built homes and making them available for purchase. Developing a new community is a long process and transferring ownership of these stunning sites to new residents is truly a dream come true.
- Cotton Farms paired with Movement Mortgage and Northpointe Bank, fulfilling a desire to enhance the buying process via partnerships with the perfect lenders. Both firms strive to offer enticing incentives built specifically for those seeking a home in Cotton Farms. They are also very familiar with this desirable community and highly educated in the real estate market. This knowledge base gives prospective homeowners confidence in addition to a less stressful buying experience.
- The year began with the stable of Cotton Farms’ builders each selecting homesites on which to build innovative, high-quality spec homes.
- Currently, Cotton Farms has 8 homes nearing completion or already on the market and open houses are available nearly every weekend. Ken Harvey Homes, NCT Specialty Contracting, and Triple-A Homes will soon be joined by additional builders thrilled to bring this community to completion.
For 2024? Expect even more!
- In 2024, with our newly opened sales center, we look forward to providing on-site assistance in bringing dream homes to reality. From selecting the perfect lot to choosing cabinetry to taking ownership, the sales center at Cotton Farms will be ready to help future residents soon!
- The wide streets of this community will become a bit busier in the new year as construction begins on several new properties at the beginning of 2024.
- The Triangle Parade of Homes is one of the most popular events in central North Carolina as new homes are showcased for several weeks each fall. We look forward to featuring several of our Cotton Farms’ homes in the 2024 parade!
When developing a new community it is so important to choose builders who can match the vision. The Cotton Farms team is so excited to see finished products from over a dozen selected just for this Fuquay-Varina neighborhood:
- Triple A Homes has a winning history in the Raleigh area offering outstanding homes at competitive prices.
- Southern Tides Homes includes a local, second-generation builder in Clayton Roberts
- Seneca Homes was established in 1998 and has been winning awards ever since.
- Reese Construction’s creativity was born when brothers Clint and Barry Reese first focused on home remodels.
- Paramount Homes was founded in 1991 and then expanded in 2012 to include beautiful options for residents of Southern Wake County.
- Porter Built Homes is committed to turning dreams into homes, from concept to finish.
- NCT Specialty Contracting puts as much importance on client relationships as it does in building impeccable homes.
- Lillium Homes’ loves watching their projects turn from a house to a home as residents settle down.
- Ken Harvey Homes builds properties big and small, including thousands of dream homes all over North Carolina.
- Kara Homes has been building since 1988, led by Bud, a Marine Corp Veteran.
- J. Douglas Contracting is based in Wake County but builds well into its surrounding areas.
- Halcyon Homes has four decades of building experience that spans both commercial and residential properties.
- Asset Development takes pride in constructing quality homes by ensuring that subcontractors, materials, and processes all meet that goal.
With such a successful year in 2023, it is hard to imagine what 2024 will feel like as the Cotton Farms team knows that there are even bigger things to come. Thinking about making the move to central North Carolina? Now is the time to plant your flag in this up-and-coming development!